Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

RM100M FOR NCR LAND DEVT-BP Fri.10.Jul, 09

Every time an announcement is made on development of NCR land, it send shivers along my spine. Who turn is it now the question that throbs my heart?
This time around it is the Julau folks. Sime Darby is entering into JV with LCDA!! Not with the Dayaks!! Is there any agreement between the Dayak landowners with LCDA to allow LCDA to deal away with their lands?
I don't think so. LCDA relies on LCDA Ordinance to claim a native status and sign away the native rights. So you see, LCDA does not require the natives' signatures as it can deal with the natives' NCR even without the consent and agreement of the native landowners
No wonder, during the last Batang Ai by-election I overheard someone saying LCDA to mean - Let's chase Dayaks away. Quite true indeed!
I am sorry for these natives who are next in line for the coming trouble.
But what can I do.
These native folks chose them to power; and it is the same power now being used to take away their lands.
But I would like to ask, where is Najib's promise that the government doesn't take away the Dayaks lands.
Another lie??? Sounds familiar again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment